Monday 16 January 2012

Telephone conversation:
 
OBJ: Hello Jonathan! How is Patience?
 
GEJ: Ahn ahn! Baba! 3 days!What happened?You didn't call me back the other day?
 
OBJ: I'm sorry;I had to go to Ibogun my village & the network there is a problem.All these network providers
promised to bring 3G there but since I left office,they have done nothing... How are you resolving this issue of
subsidy?

GEJ: Walahi! I'm tired!And this Lady,Ngozi,is no where to be found now...
 
OBJ: Has she left the country?
 
GEJ: I don't even know.Mark(Senate president) met with those people yesterday & they still insisted on N65..!
 
OBJ: Its like the truth about this whole issue is coming out gradually o. don't even know where you saw all those figures you are calling:N1.3trillion!
Iwo gan an buru o! (You sef tough o!)
 
GEJ: Na Ngozi o!She said once we tell them we subsidize for neighboring countries,there wouldn't be issues...
 
OBJ: You are being fooled by a woman..!The same way your wife is washing your dirty linen outside with her grammar,so tay she said she's a widow!You'd better be more prayerful
so that you won't die prematurely! 
GEJ: Hmm...Sir,do you have Tunde Bakare's number?
 
OBJ: Ehen!Bakare ke?For what?Even if I have it,I won't give you because the guy is tough now o!He will rain curses & you may not escape it o!He and his other group(CAN) prayed for Abacha's death & within 3 days,that prostitute I once dated in Gabon came & fed him with apples...
 
GEJ: Baba,who do I talk to now?Fashola is not even helping matters...He went to the rally in Lagos;instead of him to go with MOPOL to shoot at sight,he was even praising them..!
 
OBJ: Ha ha ha! Omo Eko alagbari gidi niyen! (He's a real smart Lagosian!)
 
GEJ: Can I bribe Bakare to soft pedal on the rally in Lagos?.
 
OBJ: I dey laugh o! They will use your money to buy drinks at the rally! Reverse the price & look for other ways for you & your Cabal...
 
GEJ: I want to announce the N97 pump price now.I will call U̶̲̥̅̊ back to tell you their reaction,Sir!..

No comments:

Post a Comment